- We Believe-the Bible Old and New Testament is the inspired, infallible word of God: written by Holy men of old as they were moved by the Holy Spirit (II Peter 1:20.)
- We Believe– there is one God who is infinite in power, Holy in nature, attributes and purpose: omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent. He is revealed to us Father in creation, Son in redemption, and Holy Spirit in comforter and sealer.
- We Believe-Jesus Christ is true God and true man, born of a Virgin, conceived of the Holy Spirit. He died on the cross, our complete and final sacrifice redemption. He arose from the dead, ascended into heaven where he sits at the right hand of the father; interceding for the saints.
- We Believe– The Holy spirit is to convict men of their sins, regenerate the believing sinner, to guide, instruct, indwell, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We Believe– All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation. Only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained (Romans 3:23)
- We Believe-salvation is in the shed blood of Jesus Christ and his resurrection, which provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe by faith, and receive the new birth outlined in (St John 3:5) being born of the water and the Spirit.
- We Believe– in water baptism (by immersion) In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sin.( Acts 2:38)
- We Believe– in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives them the utterance. (Acts 2:4)
- We Believe– In divine healing when we obey Gods anointed word by faith. (James 5:14)